An all-in-one formula that goes all-in for your health. Sexy AF Complex provides 20 grams of sustainably sourced vegan protein per serving. 20 GRAMS OF VEGAN PROTEIN from pea protein and brown rice protein containing all nine essential amino acids.
BENEFITS OF SEXY AF
- USDA organic, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, lactose-free, low net carbs, only 4gm of added sugar, non-GMO, carrageenan-free, and no artificial ingredients.
- 150gm of Antioxidant blend.
- Mix with water, milk, or your favorite protein shake recipe for a quick breakfast or snack drink. Use when baking to give your cakes, muffins, brownies, or cookies a protein and energy boost.
- Ideal for healthy, on-the-go nutrition for men, women, and kids. These are great for meal replacement, smoothie boosters, muscle recovery, and pre or post-workouts.
- SHAKE, BLEND OR BAKE. Shake with1-1/2 cups of ice-cold water or beverage of your choice. Blend into your favorite recipe for a smooth and delicious vegan protein shake. Bake with Protein & Greens by swapping for 1/8 to 1/4 of the flour in sweet baking recipes.
- 28 SERVINGS PER CONTAINER, contents may settle during shipping. Don’t worry, that’s normal. You’re still getting all the servings listed on your product.
SOME QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE
- Who would be the ideal customer for a product like this?
Post-workout supplement or meal replacement shake. Builds muscle and repairs tissues.
- Is there anything unique about this product that makes it stand out from competitors?
Unlike every other vegan protein, ours is rich in antioxidant blend of Acai berry, Cranberry, Goji, Mangosteen, Maqui berry, pomegranate, etc.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Individuals with a known, serious allergy to peanuts may occasionally react to other legumes, including peas. This product contains pea protein. If you have a known, serious peanut allergy, it is recommended to use this product with caution.
Iodine may occasionally cause an allergic reaction in some individuals.
Contains ingredients derived from mushroom sources.
As vitamin K interferes with the effect of anticoagulant drugs (like Coumadin), the concurrent use of these agents should be avoided.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) supplementation is not recommended concurrent with methotrexate cancer therapy, as it can interfere with methotrexate's anti-neoplastic activity; however, this folate source has not been shown to interfere with the anti-inflammatory activity of methotrexate. An individual taking methotrexate for psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis can safely take a supplement containing folate.