- Supports skin elasticity, hair growth, skin hydration, joint comfort, cardiovascular health, digestive health, dental health, wound healing, and increased bone density (72).
- The most abundant protein in the body is paramount in maintaining optimal connective tissue integrity (72,71).
- Collagen type III is vital for blood vessel elasticity thus optimizing stroke volume (blood flow), and lowered blood pressure (72, 70).
- Reduces the age-associated loss of collagen production decline (72,71).
- Type I supplementation supports the development of skin, bone, teeth, tendons, ligaments, vascular ligatures, and organs (70,71,72).
- Hydrolyzed collagen peptides provide the amino acids of collagen synthesis in the dermis via increased elastin fiber creation (70,72).
- Collagen oligopeptides (ligands) attach to fibroblasts (bone formation cells) receptors on the fibroblast membrane synthesizing new collagen production (70,71,72).